Want to keep your home cool throughout the year? If your air conditioning losing its cooling capacity? Ideal Refrigeration & Appliance Services provides air con repairs in Redcliffe
. We have specialised experts for AC repair, installation and maintenance. We are a growing business, processing with an aim of providing quality services at affordable rates.
Our air conditioner repair services are for both residential and commercial properties. We ensure our team meets your needs and prove to be your reliable partner for life. With our years of experience and dedication, we have managed to get trust of our clients and customers.
To enjoy our top quality air con repairs in Redcliffe, Get in touch with us today!
When we can help you?
Identifying the first signs of problem in your air conditioner is not much difficult as you think. Notice any unusual changes and you know something is wrong with your cooling system. Here are some signs that indicate probable chances of an issue:
- Unusual noise other than the normal operating clicking, or screeching
- Ice formation inside the unit
- Water leakage from the system
- A burnt or musty smell while working
- The system is working normally but fails to cool efficiently
- AC unit doesn’t turn on
These signs of an underlying issue differ in varieties of air conditioners. You should be aware of the do’s and don’ts to operate your cooling unit. An air conditioner is a complex electrical appliance that needs to operate with care and attention. Your unconscious mistakes can result in:
Our air conditioner service and repairs in Redcliffe
- Losing the product warranty
- Damaging the AC even more badly
- Getting an electric shock or injury
The team of electronic specialists at Ideal Refrigeration and Appliance Services will ensure smooth working of your air conditioner in the first attempt itself.
Based on the problems, our services cover:
Book your appointment today!
- Repair split and ducted air cons
- Air conditioner split installation
- Adjustment of thermostat accuracy
- Inner and outer air temperature
- Condition of electrics
- Condensation of drain blockages
- Compressor or fan operation
- Check the level of refrigerant pressure